Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hack Facebook







Want to hack a friend's Facebook account?
That's exactly what the "Hacking Facebook" site* promises it can do for you. 


Actually, though, it turns out that it's not so much that the site can hack for you, but it most certainly can do it to you.
Security researcher Joshua Long writes that he tracked down the site after getting spam flaunting its Facebook hacking services.
What it's really up to, he writes, is a spendy little scam that offers to let you watch a Real! Live! Facebook! Hack! ... which, if you want to continue with this supposed "hack," requires that you send two SMS text messages to a number for codes: 


"In short, the site tricks wannabe hackers into sending texts to a premium SMS number (81073), which leads to charges on their next phone bill.
"The site may also collect login details that could later be used to try to hack into the would-be hacker's various online accounts (Facebook or otherwise), and of course once the spammers have your phone number they might also send you text message spam (or sell your number to other spammers)."

Long offers this rough translation of the promises made by Hack Facebook:

Our site offers recovery services for the social network Facebook, our tool ensures you to hack a facebook account without software assistance.
Hack-face uses the most advanced exploits as well as 5 methods of decryption, so it is possible in a few minutes to get the password for the targeted account. Instantly receive email logins on your choice so that you can get access.

The site mixes wording associated with legitimate security services with that of malicious hacking, Long notes, as it first offers "recovery services" for regaining account access (sounds benign, eh? Don't count on it, he says), then jumps to the promise of hacking an account "without software assistance" and using "the most advanced exploits" on top of "5 methods of decryption" to get a target's password. 

Long says there's also a portion of the site that offers a "Facebook Penetration Testing Tool" that uses "new technologies such as the cloud and exploit kits" to "effortlessly" hack Facebook.
What a mess of duplicitous verbiage, Long muses: 


"The term 'penetration testing' implies that the tool attempts to find security weaknesses in a system with permission from the owners or operators of that system.
"I think it's fairly obvious that Facebook does not want everyone in the world to be able to hack into everyone else's account."

Definitely read Long's full post for his hypothesis on how the site might be rigged to get your login details, on top of the premium text-messaging scam it's pulling.

Source- http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2013/08/09/hack-facebook-works-great-on-you-not-your-intended-victim/ 


So be aware because hacking facebook may cause you to be hacked.See you again with a useful post on "How to hack"

20 comments:

  1. Haking haking....................!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haking haking....................!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Want to use this medium in appreciating cyber golden hacker , after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover he helped me hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me, in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, cybergoldenhacker is trust worthy and affordable contact him on: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never get scared of going through your spouse's phone. although my husband is very good at clearing all his chats so i don't get to see the shit he does but darkhatthacker@gmail.com was able to present me with all my husband deleted messages, deleted calls recorded and plenty more. Thank you darkhatthacker@gmail.com for a smooth phone hack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you lord for giving me peace of mind by connecting me to jeajamhacker@gmail.com. I have always wanted to clone my husband's phone but no way till i was referred to jeajamhacker@gmail.com and I got all I wanted within the space of 2 hours. I was already accessing my husband's phone without physical access to his phone. I am so thankful to you jeajamhacker@gmail.com you are the best and I am a living testimony of your services. God bless the good work you do for people like us in need.

    ReplyDelete

  8. How well do you think you know your spouse? Well I will like you to find out with the help of anonymousmaskhat@gmail.com to know if your spouse is a cheater, lair or honest and loyal spouse. With the help of anonymousmaskhat@gmail.com i knew what my spouse was up to right on time before the action was taken.

    ReplyDelete

  9. Thank you to the spyexpert0@gmail.com with the help of the expert0 i was able to gain access to my boyfriend i Cloud account namely pictures, i Messages, and Instagram account. services were so fast thank you spyexpert0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  10. I contacted jeajamhacker@gmail.com last week on how to get my husband phone hacked which this hack did for me and gave me full access to my husband phone for 10 months, I kept on getting loads of notifications from my husband call logs but the number was saved with a mans name but i discovered it was a woman calling my husband. This calls starts from 1am to 5am luckily for me i was able to listen to all there conversations because for every calls my husband makes i get it along side with full records of his conversations on the phone, dam never trust people you call your friend after my investigations i noticed my friend has been fucking my husband secretly but i thank God for this legend called jeajamhacker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  11. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My wife lied about going to the store to get something but little does she know I have verifiedprohackers@gmail.com working for me and with this hacker i get to monitor everything going on on her phone alongside GPS.. that was how i knew my wife went to see her boss in a hotel. God keep blessing verifiedprohackers@gmail.com for the good and smooth jobs he does for us...

    ReplyDelete


  13. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have been on the internet for days searching for the best hackers to help me in hacking into cell phones and also applications that involves the target phone, after my research and all i found russiancyberhackers@gmail.com who has so many good reviews by people they had worked for and after my first trial with them i was so impressed with the kind of services i got from  russiancyberhackers@gmail.com.. 
    Thank you to the best team (russiancyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Life hackers are real and legit I contacted one today darkhatthacker@gmail.com for an iPhone hack… am still surprised that an iPhone could be hacked remotely without trace and I get to read all text messages and all from the iPhone still without trace Thank you darkhatthacker@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

  16. Trust means a lot in a relationship but I get to trust a lot and it keeps affecting me at the end. I had so much trust for my spouse but I ended up getting disappointed and being played by my spouse all thanks to darkhatthacker@gmail.com for opening my eyes,

    ReplyDelete

  17. I just hired the best hacker 🎭who gave me the best results, thank you verifiedprohackers@gmail.com 🥳🥳

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shout out to russiancyberhackers@gmail.com the best hacker I have ever worked with.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks to you anonymousmaskhat@gmail.com for all the successfully hack you have done for me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jeajamhacker@gmail.com am proud of your services, Thank you for providing me with the truth about my cheating spouse

    ReplyDelete